Suzanne Scott Family Housing at QLI
The best possible recovery requires more than the commitment of the client—it requires the combined effort and dedicated support of the entire family unit. These families travel from across the country for QLI’s rehabilitation services, making it our priority to keep loved ones close, connected, and comfortable.
Suzanne Scott Family Housing at QLI answers that need. A two-level, 13,000-square-foot “home away from home,” QLI’s accommodations offer the space to house up to 14 families with a wealth of lodging options and amenities. Amenities include:
- Immediate proximity and ease of access to QLI’s two campuses
- 8 hotel-style rooms with two queen-size beds each
- 4 one bedroom apartments with one queen-size bed, kitchen, dining room and living area
- 2 “flex” rooms with one queen-size bed that can be opened to expand apartments
- Full, private bathrooms for each residence
- Access to communal entertainment room and outdoor lounge spaces
- Fully equipped kitchen including secure storage space for each guest
- 2 on-site laundry facilities
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a cost?
Donation is suggested depending on room size and length of stay. Donations help fund the operational costs of the house and general programs at QLI. However, we are committed to supporting all families, regardless of ability to contribute.
How long can I stay?
Hotel-style rooms are available for stays up to 14 days. Apartments are available for greater than 2 week stays and are dependent on apartment waitlist. Stays are subject to availability.
Are pets welcome?
Pets are not allowed on the Suzanne Scott Family Housing at QLI property. Exceptions may be made for licensed service pets.
Suzanne Scott Family Housing at QLI is a tobacco-free facility.
For further questions or to inquire on availability, please contact the Suzanne Scott Family Housing Coordinator.